We’re so glad you plan to join us. Each ticket is $200 and you have the opportunity to either a) purchase a ticket or b) earn a seat by raising funds from your network. 100% goes to charity!
A) Purchase Ticket(s)
Please follow the directions below to make sure you receive the deduction for your donation and to ensure we save you a seat!
- Each seat is a $200 donation
- To be eligible for a ticket, all donations must be made directly to the I Survived Real Estate 2018 fundraiser site created by Make-A-Wish.
- Click the yellow “Donate Now” button
- Under the “Other Amount” option, enter the amount (each ticket x $200) in box provided and follow the remaining prompts. Please note, this is a donation and are nonrefundable. No money is going through The Norris Group
- IMPORTANT: After making the donation, please forward your email receipt to email@example.com for verification and so we can add you to the seating list.
B) Earn Ticket(s)
This option is for those individuals that plan on joining our “I Survived Real Estate” team. You’ll be helping us raise money by asking your friends, family, colleagues, and network to contribute to your personal fundraising page. Every $200 you raise gets you one seat to the event. Raise $2,000 and get a Gold Sponsorship! All donations must be in place by September 1st.
- To join our team as an individual, register at the I Survived Real Estate Fundraising Site and follow the prompts. You will be setting up your own fundraising web page that officially joins you to our “I Survived Real Estate” event with Make-A-Wish OC/IE.
- Each seat requires you to raise $200 from within your network.
- To be eligible for a ticket, all donations must be made to your personal “I Survived Real Estate” Fundraising Page by September 1. There is no way to track donations any other way so please be very careful to follow these directions.
- IMPORTANT: After setting up your page, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for verification so we can add you to the seating list.
Thanks so much for your help! If you have questions, please call Joey Romero at the office at 951-780-5856 x106 or email.